As we are a dispensing practice most patients can collect their medicines directly from the surgery. All prescriptions are computerised and if you are on regular medication you will receive a print-out listing them. When you require a repeat prescription you can submit the print-out indicating the items you require.
Please request your prescription by either:
- Ticking the items you need and post or deliver the slip to the surgery you wish to collect them from.
- Online via Patient access. You will need a password for access. Please state the surgery you wish to collect your medication in the ‘message for your practice’ box.
- Via the NHS APP. Please state the surgery you wish to collect form in the add notes for your GP Surgery’ box. You can download the app form our webpage.
- Use our advanced ordering system ie for the next month when you collect your medication
- If you collect from the chemist ask if you can use electronic repeat dispensing.
Please allow 48 hours (Monday-Friday) before collection, allowing for Bank Holidays. Please tick all items you require, unticked items will not be issued.
Intermittently you will be asked to see a doctor or the Pharmacist to check your medication is still necessary and appropriate.